miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

My Apologies...

Photobucket


I want to apologize for the lack of updates this week. While I do have a lot of things written up for the site, the truth is that I've been VERY busy as of late. First, my mother recently broke her ankle and has been in treatment for the last few weeks. I've been attending her and looking out for her since.

School is nearly over for the semester and I have A LOT of schoolwork to finish. I've been staying till very late in the morning finishing up all of my schoolwork. This has left me drained and tired, and I need some time to recover.

I promise that once all of this blows over and I feel better I will be posting as much content as possible. Thanks everyone for your patience and support!

-Pedro

Photobucket

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario