Filmstrip Memories has hit a new milestone! It is now the home to 20 classic film reviews! Remember that the goal is to try and reach 100 reviews before the year ends. With 20 reviews down, only 80 are left.
The most important thing about this set of reviews is that it was dedicated to a special person that has supported the site or I dearly cherish them.
In case you missed them, here is the first set of review along with the dedication.
1. Jaws (1975). Dedicated to Tony Lopez on his birthday.
2. The Band Wagon (1953). Dedicated to Albert Gutierrez, WEDnesday Show friend and Ultimate Disney member.
3. The Sound of Music (1965). Dedicated to Alex Loret de Mola.
4. Duck Soup (1933). Dedicated to Jesus Valentin, my nephew.
5. Mr. Deeds Goes to Town (1936). Dedicated to Neal Ronaghan and Zachary Miller of the RFN Newscast.
6. Adam’s Rib (1949). Dedicated to Mike Lockhardt Jr. and Anita Asher.
7. Arsenic and Old Lace (1944). Dedicated to Nicole Orso.
8. King Kong (1933). Dedicated to jpanimation of the Ultimate Disney forums.
9. Roman Holiday (1953).
10. Citizen Kane (1941).
Stay tuned for even more reviews and special content! You guys are awesome for your support!