domingo, 4 de abril de 2010

Goal and Mission of Filmstrip Memories

Filmstrip Memories exists for one reason: to pay tribute to some of the greatest films ever made.

For the longest time, I was ignorant as to the existence of these films. One day after I was given a film suggestion by a friend I decided to catch up on the rest of the classic films I have missed.

I then decided to turn this into a personal project where I would watch these films and analyze their stories and their impact on society. Doing this, I hope to grow to become a better writer and gain a much stronger appreciation towards these movies.

Goal
In every list the American Film Institute creates they list over a 100 hundred of the best movies (movies, comedies, romances, thrillers etc.). So borrowing from their playbook my goal is to review over a hundred movies before the year ends.

Reviews
These review will portray my honest but fair opinions on these films and explain their strengths and weaknesses, and if you should watch them. I will not post spoilers so the film experience isn't ruined.

Hope I have your full support and that this classic film blog is of your enjoyment!

-Pedro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario