viernes, 24 de septiembre de 2010

An apology and return to form

Photobucket


Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted something here, but I will change that.

First off, I want to apologize for such a long hiatus. I've been very busy as of late, dealing with school and some physical issues (which thank goodness it's been dealt with). On top of this the fall gaming season is upon us, which means I get to play and review a lot of big games, limiting my time even further.

Finally, if you guys allow me to be honest for a second, I wish for more user input and comments. I want to know if you agree or disagree with me about these great films and maybe even spark some discussion. At times it feels like I am talking to an empty room so again, I will really appreciate comments, feedbacks, opinions, discussions, ANYTHING that will inspire me to keep reviewing movies.

On that note I AM planning a big return for next month. In honor of Halloween, I will be reviewing classic horror films and more! I will try to make this a reality so please stick around!

Thanks for your incredible patience and I promise things will get better.

-pap64

Photobucket

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario