miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

My Apologies

Photobucket


I want to apologize to all of you my dear readers for not updating the blog in the last few weeks. I experienced a problem with my laptop's charger and it's been taking me forever to get a replacement. The computer I am currently using has limited access (as in I am borrowing someone else's in the meantime, and doesn't have MS Office installed), so I can't make updates.

My sincerest apologies for the slowdown. I promise that as soon as I get my charger (which I hope is sometime this week) I will update this blog and keep it up to date from then on.

Hope you use this opportunity to catch up on the other reviews and features previously posted on the blog while I try to fix everything up on my end.

Thanks for your support and patience!

-Pedro

Photobucket

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario